Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dannigan

re: Congratulations on Best Caption - Kinship, Dragonfly!

That is a beautiful and memorable screenshot there.  "Little" things like that can become memories to warm you for years to come.  

I hope that such moments in Dragonfly are many!  Be well!  =)

Honor and fun,

Dannigan a.k.a. Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge of the Lonely Mountain Band

"No language is justly studied merely as an aid to other purposes. It will in fact better serve other purposes, philological or historical, when it is studied for love, for itself." - J.R.R. Tolkien, English and Welsh (1955)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/J._R._R._Tolkien

My Lonely Mountain Band characters include Dannigan (main, 100th-level Human Warden), Briamil (95th-level Elven Rune-keeper), Gori "Mithrilfist" Brightforge (95th-level Dwarven Champion), Mithrilfists (also Gori, 60th-level Dwarven Guardian), and Whittle (95th-level Hobbit Hunter). Far apart, never alone! =)
Damsulegna

Many thanks.

Those involved put so much effort into this, although I was not available to participate, I am proud to be a Dragonfly member knowing the outcome brought happiness to many.

It warms my heart when groups of friends gather to enjoy other aspects of the game.

Well done to everyone involved *Cheer*

~Dams 

Needs A Hobby

Thank you for your kind words.  We truly had a terrific time planning, gathering, posing, choosing, editing, and yes even submitting the screenshots.  The entire endeavour was a group effort from start to finish.    Like Dams, I am incredibly pleased to see us not only raiding and beating content, but having fun doing the little things that so many miss in the game,  and so many more really enjoy.   There is so much in LOTRO beyond end game.  I'm very proud to be part of a kinship willing to explore and try it all.  

re: Thanks!

Thanks for the congratulations. I take full responsibility of what happened, and accept all consequences. Lol!

- Kidding. Whether we had won or not, I had fun getting together and doing something other than grinding typical stuff. Was a good bit of fun, and winning is just the cherry.

o7 Dragonfly  - && Respect to our friends at the Lonely Mountain Band! <3

Damsulegna

re: Re: Thanks!

EmbraceReality wrote:

Thanks for the congratulations. I take full responsibility of what happened, and accept all consequences. Lol!

- Kidding. Whether we had won or not, I had fun getting together and doing something other than grinding typical stuff. Was a good bit of fun, and winning is just the cherry.

o7 Dragonfly  - && Respect to our friends at the Lonely Mountain Band! <3

Thank you so much for taking this burden of responsibility upon your shoulders.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Landroval Servertime