Welcome to Dragonfly! We are glad to have you here!
As a new recruit there are some things you need to be aware of.
1. Please read and follow our Kinship's Code of Conduct.
2. As we are also a Kinship that Raids, please read and adhere to our Raiding Expectations.
3. When your application is accepted there will be a one month recruitment period. During this time it up to you to impress us with your friendliness, helpfulness, participation, etc., to show that you will be a valued member in our kin. If, at the end of the month, both the officers and yourself feel we are a good fit you will be made a full member.
4. You need to be registered on the website and add your raid ready toons to the roster so that you can sign up for raids. If you need assistance doing this, please contact an officer.
5. All Dragonfly verbal communications are done via our own Voice Chat Teamspeak Server. Details on how to download / install it will be provided upon recruitment.
6. The most important rule... HAVE FUN! Yes we want to be serious about our raids and do what is necessary to win, but this is a game and we all play it to have fun... let's never lose sight of that!
Please ensure you have read our Code of Conduct